Painting by Sir Eduardo Luigi Paolozzi - Turing series
School [Scientific Studies] - M. Massimo Jesuit Institute
BSc [Physics] - "Sapienza" University
MSc [Mathematical Physics] - "Sapienza" University
PhD [Mathematics] - University of Warwick
PostDoc [Data Science] - The Alan Turing Institute
PostDoc [Statistics] - Imperial College London
PostDoc [Mathematics] - Queen Mary University of London
Lecturer (Asst. Prof.) [Mathematics] - University of Bath
- I am the challenge lead and one of the organisers of the "Theory and Methods Challenge Fortnight" on Physics-Informed Machine Learning to be held at the Alan Turing Institute (London, UK) in January 2023. See here for more information.
- I was appointed Academic Fellow of the Institute for Mathematical Innovation (Bath, UK).
- I am one of the Guest Editors for a special issue of the journal "Frontiers in Physics" entitled "Social Spreading: Opinions, Behaviours and Strategies". See the complete collection here.
- From July 2019, I will join the group of Professor John Moriarty at QMUL
- Talk: "Predictive graph analytics and propagation of information in networks" (Refinitiv Labs, London, GB - 29th May 2019)
- Certificate of Reviewing from Heliyon
- Preprint: Rare event simulation for stochastic dynamics in continuous time
- Published Paper: Current large deviations for partially asymmetric particle systems on a ring
- Certificate of Reviewing from Physics Letters A
- Published Paper: Social interaction effects on immigrant integration